Monday, October 12, 2009

Not my CUP of tea....... Erotica Books

So I think every week I will try to find something that I think could become a 'risky' conversation and see if it is "Your Cup of Tea or NOT"



Watch the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksn5uIGWUBg



Is it your Cup of Tea? Yes or No, please post comments.






Book related on topic - Do you enjoy reading erotica? If yes please recommend a favourite.



Here is mine. The Gift of Shame part of the Book Lace Group.

It was classy and gave me all I could ask for, great sex scenes with suspense and romance. I loved the way the BDSM lifestyle was portrayed, just devine. This is a private library keeper, I will read again. This was my first Black Lace book but I was so excited to read it, have read others and was let down but this one I gave 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. erotica is definitely too much for my sheltered self! I do like the minor mystery novel with a few love scenes thrown in! But a little goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    sospwa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.