Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - Andrea Kane for Christmas



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming releases we are highly anticipating. It is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


Andrea Kane is one of my favourite Thriller authors so when I saw she was releasing a Christmas short story I was excited.  Different from what I am used to but willing to try and get ready for the holiday spirit.

Yuletide Treasure - releasing Nov 27, 2012

Yuletide Treasure captures holiday magic as it transports us to a village in Victorian England, where an embittered earl seeks a governess for a lovely, defiant little girl named Noelle.




5 comments:

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.