Thursday, February 20, 2014

WoW - She has your Eyes by Elisa Lorello



Book Summary

Andi and David have settled happily into Andi's Northampton home, but David wants more.  He wants them to get married.  Their discussion is put on hold when Wylie, a fifteen-year-old girl, shows up in their backyard, bearing news that takes David's mind off the future and sends it spiraling into the past.  Reeling from David's news, Andi receives a startling announcement of her own, one that leads to a relationship with her estranged mother.  As Andi and her mother get closer and Whylie weaves her way into their lives, Andi finds solace in an old comfort: her ex-fiance.  With the past threatening to eclipse their future, the timing for a wedding is all wrong.  But if Andi knows anything about timing, it's that there's no time to waste.

My Review - Faking It - 5 star

Ordinary World - 3 1/2 star (I didn't review)

Some of you may remember, I absolutely loved Faking It, it was on my 2014 Top Ten list.  I finished in and downloaded Ordinary World immediately to read, something I never do.  I loved the continuation of characters but Book 2 wasn't what I expected overall.

I am very excited to read the follow up - She has your Eyes.  Review is scheduled for March 6.  I recommend reading in order.



1 comment:

  1. This one looks good, but not sure if I'm ready to ready any more 'series' books until I catch up with all the ones I already read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.