Saturday, January 17, 2015

Review - Black Lies by Alessandra Torre




Book Summary

Brant:

Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday.  Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years.  Has proposed 4 time.  Been rejected 4 times.

Lee;
Cut grass when he's not banging housewives.  Good with his hands, his mouth, and his body.  Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.

Go ahead.  Judge me.  You have no idea what my love entails.

If you think you've heard this story before, trust me - you haven't.


My Review - 4

The cover definitely represents the steamy love scenes BUT this is a Psychological mess with your head romance.  What would you do for the man you love?

This is a story about a man and woman loving each other while living separate lives, the black lie. Will there love be worth it once the lies are revealed?  Once I got to 50% I couldn't stop reading, such an amazing spin with a good tie it all together ending.

Favourite quote - 39% on Kindle

When you really love someone, you cannot walk away.  No matter what they do.  No matter the lies from their mouth, or the actions from their bodies, you tie yourself tightly to their sail and vow to be there through thick and thin.  Let the wind blow you where it may.  Even if that place is a crash. Even if that place tears you apart and kills anything good.

I appreciate that the author really went for a unique story.  If you enjoy Psychological thrillers, romance with adult content, good writing and sitting on the edge of your seat, I highly recommend you give this one a try.  Entertaining with a wow feeling.

My only concern was how the community and media were able to keep the big secret or not know it, that was a little far fetched for me.  Money can't buy everything........





1 comment:

  1. I've not come across this book, sounds good to me I love a book with a psychological bent.

    http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.