Monday, October 12, 2015

It's Monday, what has everyone read this week


Sheila over at Book Journey hosts I'ts Monday What Are Your Reading?  The meme that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.  It's a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own Te Be Read List.


It has been far to long, I have been reading but not as much as I used to but I truly miss my blogging friends and networking. I think I'm slowly going to try to blog again 1 - 2 times a week.

I have no idea of the 'great' books anymore.  I rely on my Amazon recommendations which I think are pretty good actually and my Librarything chart that I used to put recommendations from you on.


What I am currently reading

The intro was great but i'm only 25% in and I'm started to get antsy with it..........




I reviewed - 4 1/2 stars, a great book club read.





I am now in a book club, the next choice is



For those that know I love a great Thriller, recommend your favourite you have read this year please, old or new.  Thanks 






11 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I think a book club sounds like fun but I don't know of any around where I live. Here is my last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about The Boston Girl. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! One of the best thrillers that I have read this year is Fear the Darkness by Becky Masterman. Second in a series though so you might want to try the first book instead....I haven't had a chance yet. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay thanks Samantha, I will check those out for sure. Feels good to be back.

      Delete
  4. I'm almost done with the Ng book. Still intriguing. Persist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought Everything I never Told You was meh. I've read a couple of interesting thrillers recently including Normal by Graeme Cameron and little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I want to read SBolton, so will add Black Lies

      Delete
  6. All three books sound great! I need to read the Celeste Ng book soon.

    Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I have heard nothing but great things about the Ng book, so I hope you stick with it and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.