Thrill Week II: Sept 1 - 8
Saturday will be the beginning of The Thrill Week, we will begin with a Thrill Ride/Blog Hop. I look forward to your participation.
During the week there will be lots of networking, giveaways, interviews and of course fun. The bonus will be finding another blogger or two to follow and many books to add to your already huge Wishlist.
NOTE: Please only post on Saturday, September 1st, not before, I am putting it up early for those that are busy and prefer to schedule posts. The Linky will go up Midnight and will stay open for the week.
Glimpse of authors that will be stopping in, click here.
1) Introduce yourself
2) What has been your top 3 reads this year? Link your reviews
3) What are you currently reading during Thrill Week?
4) Do you have an all time favourite cover in the genres above?
5) What debut author(s) or new to you author(s) have you read within the last 12 months that have impressed you?
6) Favourite trilogy or series you recommend to others to read in the genres above?
7) What popular author(s) have you NOT read but is on your Wishlist?
8) Other than blogs, share with us what other tools you use or subscribe to in order to keep up with the latest news on authors, new releases, book tours, etc?
9) What current book is hyped among the blogosphere that you want to read or are not interested in? Why or why not or link your review if you have read it.
10) What is most important in these genres to you? Plot, characters, location, dialogue, red herrings, narrator or what mix of them?
11) Recommend a book made into movie you thought both were good?
12) Recommend a book you would like to discuss with others and possibly the author? Note – I will do a poll with participant’s choices at the end of Thrill Week and then we can agree on a date for Q&A. I will try and arrange the chosen author to participate.