Monday, July 14, 2014

What are you reading? World Cup is over.......

Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while adding to your 2014 Wishlist.

My last meme post was on June 1st, wow.  I have been happily distracted with World Cup, I loved it. I am for France and they made it to the Top 8, good job.  Congrats to Germany, they played consistently throughout the World Cup, very much deserved.

I mainly have been reading Netgalley reads and have been pleased with them.

Currently Reading - I love the movie adaptations, but this is my first Bourne read.




I read and reviewed this debut - Good Girl, my review 3 1/2




I am considering between 2 reads as my next, I have read a book by both authors before. Bad Moon is a hardback which I used to love by Dead Wrong is an ebook which is my new love.  






Also, my furniture arrived for my new house, happy dance :-)  We now have to put it together, sigh. That is not my strength, I am visual, so fabric, furniture and hardware choices then design, not the put together, lol.


I hope you have an amazing week.

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

13 comments:

  1. I don't think you could go wrong with either book.

    I kept up with the World Cup but didn't really watch much of it. We had the game on yesterday but I was cooking, etc at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paid attention to the World Cup, I wanted to know what everyone was talking about, but I only really watched the last game. It was really exciting. Maybe I'll watch more of it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get into that whole World Cup thing. I'm glad you enjoyed it though. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so eager to read The Good Girl. Thanks for sharing your books and for visiting my blog. Enjoy. I'm off to check out your review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Bourne books will certainly keep you turning the pages - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering about The Good Girl so I'm going to check out your review, to see whether it's my cup of tea! I was also all over the World Cup and since I'm German I screamed myself hoarse yesterday! So ecstatic! Thanks for sharing :)
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the furniture!! I personally am the opposite of you when it comes to my favorite types of books. I have really gotten back into loving hardcovers and not enjoying ebooks as much. I tend to go through phases, so I'm sure it will swing around again at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to choose e-books to read before regular print books too. I love reading on my e-reader.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't go wrong with either of your two new choices...happy reading (and furniture assembling). Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting Marce, I love when a home starts to come together :)

    Nice selection of books here :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must admit I'm 'challenged' when it comes to following flat pack or furniture assembly instructions lol. Good luck lol. I tossed up whether to read The Good Girl, but ran out of time. Have a good week and enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thoroughly enjoyed the World Cup and wow Germany! What a game!

    Good luck with putting that furniture together! I'm hopeless at anything building.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know nothing about either of your two new books, but I do like the looks of the Bad Moon cover. I am wondering, without researching it, what the heck this books could be about! Enjoy either or both of them and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.