Sunday, March 27, 2016

Movie Trailer - Have you read Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children?






I have had this book forever, also bought it instead of downloading on Kindle due to the pictures included, what a very cool hardback book.

I saw the trailer yesterday and it made me pick it up, so I started it today.

Have you read it, did you enjoy it?  Are you looking forward to the movie?  Does the trailer get you excited?

My daughter has been sick since Wednesday night, she hasn't been able to enjoy any of the Easter festivities and there are a ton to choose from here in Bermuda.  Poor site, she has just been sleeping, not eating.  I have had the chance to read lots though.

Have a great week.




3 comments:

  1. Oh no, sorry your daughter has been sick. It hit me early on Easter as well. Hope she is feeling better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly had no idea what this movie/book was about because I have always avoided it for the most part. My dad got me the boxed set for Christmas and I am eagerly awaiting the moment I can read it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly had no idea what this movie/book was about because I have always avoided it for the most part. My dad got me the boxed set for Christmas and I am eagerly awaiting the moment I can read it now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.