Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Teaser Tuesday - Dancing on Broken Glass by Ka Hancock

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat.


Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser is from a book I read last year. - My Review 4 1/2 stars


Tears filled my eyes again.  If I couldn't leave him our baby, then what had I been doing all this for?  The very thing he was pushing away was the only thing I had to leave him. 

Kindle 73%


Have a great week


7 comments:

  1. Especially after having read the synopsis for this one, the teaser is even sadder. I could see this being an emotional read. I hope you enjoy it, Marce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Emotional indeed. Sounds really good and honestly, I'd have to be in a good place in my head before I read it. Thanks for highlighting it though. I'll keep it in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sad...and I love that cover, too. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “IF YOU LIVED HERE…”

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious. I'll go over to Amazon and read more about this book. Sounds like one I'd probably enjoy reading.
    My Tuesday post features a contemporary romance: GRIFF MONTGOMERY, QUARTERBACK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this teaser and will check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite the teaser! It did the trick as I now have to go and read more about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great teaser! I'll have to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.