Monday, February 6, 2017

What are you reading, it is February.......



Book Date now hosts It's Monday What Are Your Reading?  The meme that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.  It's a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own To Be Read List.

After reading my first book of the year Small Great Things, I haven't really been able to read, major book hangover, sigh.  I have put a few down as I wasn't in the right mood for it, abandoned one but really need something to grab me right now.

It is Feb and I am only on my 3rd book.  I realized reading reviews of it helps to keep it in my head, adding to the hangover so I may have to stop as obviously small great things do matter.


I'm currently reading




I tried to read the 2nd book but I abandoned 




I think I am going to read this next



Happy Monday, have a great week.


13 comments:

  1. Yeah, that happens sometimes. You'll get back in the groove soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through that, too; sometimes none of my eagerly sought after books please me...unless I'm in just the right mood.

    I like the look of A Suitable Lie. Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes one great book to get you past that hangover. I hope you find it and get your love of reading back. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always frustrating when you can't seem to settle on a book. Hope your new one works and I think I'm going to read the Armstrong book soon too. The second book in that series is out soon or maybe is already out. I better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Sorry about the book hangover. I hope you get over it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate book hangovers but I don't hate that the book was wonderful. I enjoyed City of the Lost and hope you do too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I loved City of the Lost!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope City of the Lost gets your reading mojo going. I really enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree Small Great things is a book that will be sure to give you a book hangover - very moving. I hope you find your reading mojo soon, you have some lovely looking books to choose from.
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Me Before You, but never did pick up After You for some reason. I hope you have a great week Marcy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved Me Before You also and wish I would have ended it there, good memories, sad but good.

      Delete
  11. I haven't read any of Moyes books but it's so often the case that the second in a series disappoints, isn't it?!

    My reading's been a bit up and down this year and I'm sure you'll rediscover your reading mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely understand the book hangover. Sometimes if it's really bad, I will do a reread of a book I love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.