Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox & Mailbox Monday - My early Christmas presents to ME

Early Merry Christmas to Me :-)

My first time participating and finding the great blog The Story Siren which hosts In My Mailbox. http://www.thestorysiren.com/

&

So I can participate in Mailbox Monday also, such a great way to network and add more to the TBR list. :-) Marcia at Printer Page http://printedpage.us/2009/12/20/mailbox-monday-december-21st/






Lips Touch by Taylor Di Bartolo










The House on Tradd Street by Karen White (this looks like a favourite in the blogsphere)








And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (can you believe my first AC book)










Promise Not to Tell by Jennifer McMahon






Thanks for visiting, I really felt like it was Christmas early. Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays :-)

20 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! I hope you enjoy your new books. I want Lips Touch too. I'll have to ask Santa. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Lips Touch too. Happy reading and Merry Christmas to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a very merry christmas to you. :)
    Great books you got, i hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! :)
    Happy reading and Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I want to read Lips Touch. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for participating in IMM!! Hope you enjoy all of your books! Merry Christmas and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bunch!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved PROMISE NOT TO TELL!!

    Merry Christmas and Happy Reading!! :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree about The House on Tradd Street -- I have seen great reviews. Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I havent read AC yet either so yeah, I can believe you. :) Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh you got some good ones! I LOVE And Then There Were None. It was my first AC too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to you is right! I can't wait to see what you think of The House on Tradd Street. I have the next book in the series, but don't want to read it until I can get hold of Tradd Street.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice variety of books you received...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Promise Not to Tell in my huge TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read anything (yet) by Agatha Christie either! Merry Christmas! Glad to share the info on Lisa Genova's new book. It's still a year away from release, but can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you enjoy "The House on Tradd Street" as much as I did. And I love the cover of "Lips Touch." Happy reading!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  17. Promise Not to Tell was a really good novel. I enjoyed it. Another good one is Island of Lost Girls by the same author.

    Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.