Saturday, December 5, 2009

My First Award - Q&A 1 word answers


OMG, how exciting - this is my very first Award. Thank you Jennifer.
Jennifers blog is called Reading with Tequila..... how cool is that, but not just a cool name she has a great blog you would want to follow. Go over and check out her blog............ www.readingwithtequila.blogspot.com
The quiz I have to answer with one word :-0

Your cell phone? crackberry
Your hair? bun
Your mother? dependable
Your father? dementia
Your favorite food? lasagna
Your dream last night? shrugging
Your favorite drink? tea
Your dream/goal? worldtraveller
What room are you in? livingroom
Your hobby? reading
Your fear? LIZARDS
Where do you want to be in 6 years? own home
Where were you last night? bed
Something that you aren't? fake
Muffins? yummy
Wish list item? Kindle (International)
Where did you grow up? Bermuda
Last thing you did? laundry
What are you wearing? loungewear
Your TV? off
Your Pets? none
Friends? lovely
Your life? wonderfully busy (ok that 2 words)
Your mood? good
Missing someone? bestfriend
Vehicle? Volkswagon
Something you're not wearing? shoes
Your favorite store? J Crew
Your favorite color? purple
When was the last time you laughed? earlier
Last time you cried? June'ish
Your best friend? NJ
One place that you go to over and over? work
Facebook? NOPE
Favorite place to eat? Frescos
Blogging Friends if you have a fun question for me please ask :-)
Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Reading

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first award. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.