Wednesday, January 20, 2010

W...W...W... Wednesdays






To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions! MizB hosts this one at http://www.shouldbereading.wordpress.com/






What are you currently reading?


You will see on my sidebar Happiness Sold Separately by Lolly Winston


What did you recently finish reading?






Lightning by Dean Koontz, you can find my review here..... http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/01/review-lightning-by-dean-koontz-on.html

I gave it 4 1/2 stars







What do you think you’ll read next?



If you are a follower you would know i'm a total mood reader, so these are my contenders but they can always change :-)








Wake by Lisa McMann









Or








Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer









Thanks again for visiting Tea Time with Marce. Now I need to go get some Earl Grey Tea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.