Thank you Marquette and Ann Elle Altman for the Kreativ Blogger Award, it is most appreciative. I hope you enjoy learning more about me.
Marquette at http://lovetoreadforfun.blogspot.com/
Ann Elle Altman http://annellealtman.blogspot.com/
So, the rules are that I have to list 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 7 blogs.
7 Things About Me:
- I love Earl Grey Tea
- My favourite author is Mary Higgins Clark, she is consistent, love that in an author
- I was born and raised in Bermuda
- I am 34 and the spoiled baby in my family, I have 2 older brothers, 10 & 12 years older
- My favourite saying is 'Okie Dokie'
- I love a good thriller to mess with my mind (can you recommend one)
- I am online to often, I should be working :-0 but I get my work done, sometimes I have to stay late to complete it though
Thank you Michelle for giving me the Honest Scrap Award, I received this one last year, very fresh into blogging, so I will give some new answers.
Michelle at http://redheadedbookchild.blogspot.com/
I added 13th Hour to my TBR list from Michelle
As for the rules of the award - I am to list 10 honest things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 blogs. My 10 truths:
- I think I was suppose to be a guy, I think about sex to much. I do read more than I have sex though but don't read tons of romance, sex, erotic books, I like a variety.
- I studied Dance Education and was a professional dancer for 3 years but my passion was teaching not performing.
- I am a Human Resource professional, currently work at a hospital, HR was my calling, I am lucky to love what I do.
- I do not understand how to do hyperlinks, I have tried, sigh
- I can live on Earl Grey Tea, lasagna and water.
- My favourite book this year so far is The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer
- I do not do Facebook, Twitter etc, my only social network is my playgroup on iVillage
- Purple is my favourite colour, I have a purple pen, umbrella, lots of clothes, shoes, stapler, purple walls in house and my VW car. Oh and I'm wearing a purple jacket today.
- My dad has Dementia - this made me love the book Still Alice even more, its a must read.
- My 2 favourite vacation spots have been Capri in Italy and Vegas baby.......
I would like to pass these awards onto the following bloggers. It would be great to know more about you but also as a thank you because I have added to my TBR list because of many of you.
If you have received both before, just comment with your link so I can read it please.
Christina http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com/ I added Ash
Trisha http://www.eclectic-eccentric.com/ Fairly new to me but we enjoy Augusten Burroughs
Tina http://www.tinasbookreviews.com/ My favourite looking blog
JoJo http://jo-jolovestoread.blogspot.com/ I just enjoy Jo Jo's blog
Jackie http://www.lovelylittleshelf.com/ I added We Need to Talk about Kevin & Honolulu
Dahlia http://thebookshopaholic.blogspot.com/ I added Need
Alison http://www.alisonsbookmarks.com/ I added The Lovely Bones
Kari http://agoodaddiction.blogspot.com/ I added Breathless
Emidy http://uneparole.blogspot.com/ I added Death by Darjeeling
Laura http://imbookingit.wordpress.com/ I added Tainted
Did any of you write a review on The Girl She Used to Be? I added this to my TBR list without noting whose blog I got it from.
So there you go friends - I love passing on awards but it really is hard work. :-)
Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce