Thriller and Suspense is my favourite genre to read, so I am thoroughly enjoying this challenge.
In order of enjoyment........
5 Tea Time Perfection
4 1/2 Great to the Last Drop with a touch more sugar
My review of The Last Bridge http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/03/review-last-bridge-by-teri-coyne-on.html
4 Great to the Last Drop
3 1/2 More Sugar Please
Timeline for Challenge: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
Rules: To read TWELVE (12) thrillers in 2010
Here are my other contenders.
1. And Then There Were None, Agatha Christie
2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson
3. The Halo Effect, M. J. Rose
4. To Close to Home, Linwood Barclay
5. Bag of Bones, Stephen King
6. The Adderall Diaries, a Memoir of Moods
Are you a part of the challenge, what has been your favourite so far? Leave me a link please.
Ok, why are the links not working, sigh, I have been trying for months and thought I finally had it. (I'm so disappointed, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong)
Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce