I completely failed the 2010 Challenge but thought I would try again and support Jennifer. I am only going for 5 this year.
These are the ones I will choose from, any recommendation from you? The highlighted ones are a definite to read, I just don't know about 2011.
- Bitten - Kelley Armstrong
- My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent (the 1st in the series, so if this isn't it, not this one)
- The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
- Fallen - Lauren Kate
- Forgive My Fins - Tera Lyn Chils
- Midnight Kiss - Lara Adrian (the 1st in the series, so if this isn't it, not this one)
- Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Mind Games - Carolyn Crane
- Good Grief - Lolly Winston
- Dirty Little Secrets - CJ Omolulo
- The Girl Who Fell From The Sky - Heidi Durrow
- Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
- Dracula - Bram Stoker
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
- Challenge will run January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.