Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Favourite New Authors you discovered in 2010 (add your link)

Welcome to Tea Time with Marce


 
I started blogging last year September and it is amazing how many authors have become new favourites, many I would never know about if I didn't blog.  I am happy to have found so many new ones to follow and become a real fan.

This is my Top 10 list:  As you can see I enjoyed a few so much I read another. 

Lisa McMann (read the whole Wake Trilogy this year)

Lisa Schroeder (I read 2 this year)

Vincent Zandri (I read 2, one was a Digital Short)

Michelle Zink (I read 2 this year)

Jean Holloway  (I read 2 this year)

Heath Sommer (I read 2 this year)

Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Lisa Unger

Pamela Samuels Young

Sam Hayes


Who are your favourite new authors you discovered in 2010?






I Want More - 2011 Book Challenge


I decided to do a I Want More Challenge for 2011 in order to read more by authors that have impressed me after only reading one of their books.  Go here to see details if you are interested in joining.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had time for lists but I'm enjoying reading yours. In the crime/thriller genre three new favourites this year are Michael Koryta, Kate Atkinson and John Verdon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I discovered a ton it seems! Diane Chamerlain, Karen White, Sandra Brannan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I haven't read any of those authors. Seems like I need to try some of them though. I signed up for this challenge too, hopefully we both have a lot of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an unrelated post - I think if I remember right, you mentioned you want to read memoir/books related to dancing? Just came across this one, haven't read it, and thought I'd pass it along (maybe it's already on your TBR list?)

    Apollo's Angels: A History of Ballet
    by Jennifer Homans
    http://www.strandbooks.com/app/www/p/profile/?isbn=09781400060603

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely fell in love with Elizabeth Chadwick! I cant'e get enough of her books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered Sue Monk Kidd, Barbara Kingsolver, and A. Ghosh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.