Monday, March 28, 2011

What are We Reading - Monday

It's Monday, What are You Reading.  Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while continuing to add to your 2011 Wishlist.

I completed


A Verse Novel, my simple pleasure of reading.  Review here.











and






This wasn't my cup of tea.  Review here  Writing negative reviews is so hard, do you agree?











I'm currently reading





I'm enjoying this so far, lots of action, good dialogue with that edge I like.










What is next, not sure actually, maybe.....


 

or















Have a great reading week.

9 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to see what you think of the titles you have on tap this week. I've wanted to read both of them for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think of Left Neglected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read Left Neglected next - I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to write negative reviews because you know how hard the author has worked, but I always try to remember that it would be a pretty boring world if we all liked the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy Left Neglected. I thought it was very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to read Left Neglected. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy this week's reads, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard good things about Left Neglected. Hope you like it,

    BTW, Thanks for the anniversary wishes. It was so nice of you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed books in verse too. Your negative review was very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.