I have a love for reading about Serial Killers and during my Thrill Week Blogging Event I got the idea to host this Challenge.
Serial Killers Reading Challenge 2012:
When you read a book about a serial killer, are you fascinated, scared, intrigued, paranoid........ then join the Serial Killers Reading Challenge and share the best of the best. It may be the detectives, profilers or the serial killer that keep you up reading long into the night.
This Challenge is not about how many you read but finding the best of the best and 'remembering' to link your review.
Here are 2 links to use to help you choose but any book from any genre involving a serial killer counts towards the challenge.
NPR Audience - Top 100 Killer List
Goodreads Listopia - I like Serial Killers
* Challenge Dates: January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
* All Genres are Welcome
* All forms of books will count - eBooks, Audiobooks, etc
* You do not have to list the chosen books ahead of time and your choices can crossover into other challenges you have joined.
* If you participate in this challenge please sign up below. Either post and link back here with your direct link to your intro challenge post or put Challenge Button on sidebar linking back here please.
* Surprise Giveaways - Only those that have posted review(s) will be entered
* NO LEVELS - The more participation to find the best of the best is the Challenge.
In the comments below, tell us what serial killer book you have found to be the best. This is one of my favourite books and movie - Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris.
Note - I will keep a list of all favourites and 5 star reviews to create a 'Personalized Bloggers List' for future years.
Thank you for joining - Review Post will go up first week of Jan