Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday - 2018 Release

I have really enjoyed this new author, she is 2 books in and has her new one releasing in June.  Both received 4 1/2 stars from me and were on my Top Ten lists.

My Reviews 

Behind Closed Doors
Breakdown




Released Date - June 2018

Book Summary from Amazon

THE NEW TWISTY, GRIPPING READ FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE INSTANT NEW YORK TIMESAND USA TODAY BESTSELLING NOVELS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND THE BREAKDOWN
A young British couple are driving through France on vacation when they stop at a service station. He runs in to use the restroom, she stays in the car. When he returns, her car door has been left open, but she's not inside. No one ever sees her again.
Ten years later he's engaged to be married; he's happy, and his past is only a tiny part of his life now. Until he comes home from work one day and finds his new fiancรฉe sitting on their sofa turning something over in her fingers, holding it up to the light. Something that would have no worth to anyone else, something only he and she would know about, because his wife-to-be is the sister of his missing first love.
As more and more questions are raised, their relationship becomes strained. Has his first love somehow come back to him after all this time? Or is the person who took her playing games with his mind?
Don't miss Bring Me Back, the next thriller from "A-list" (Booklist) author B. A. Paris.



12 comments:

  1. I've read BREAKDOWN, but haven't read BEHIND CLOSED DOORS yet. I'll be glad to see this one as well. B.A. Paris is on my 'go to' list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read this author. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo yes!! I can’t wait for this one. I loved Behind Closed Doors, but The Breakdown was just okay for me. I hope well both love this one! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know she'll have a new book out so thanks for the heads-up, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea she had yet another book releasing soon. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm eagerly awaiting this title too Marce.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed Behind Closed Doors. I hadn't heard she was releasing another book so soon! I hope you get a chance to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a really good book! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read her books yet, but this is definitely a fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imagine becoming vastly wealthy overnight. Being a winner of a multi-million dollar lottery certainly will be a life-changing event for almost every single lottery winner. My name is Mavis Wanczyck from Chicopee, Massachusetts, the famous PowerBall lottery winner of $758 million (£591m) in 2017. I know many people would wonder how I had won the lottery. Would you believe me if i told you that i did it with spell casting? I met this famous spell caster known as Doctor Odunga and he was the one who did it for me. As shocking as it was to me my famous comment to the press was “ I’m going to go and hide in my bed.” Never did I believe that Doctor Odunga actually made me wealthy overnight. If you want to have your chance of winning and becoming very wealthy just like me, contact Doctor Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM at +2348167159012 and you will be lucky. Thanks for Reading and hope to see you at the top

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.