Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2011 Reviews to date

Tea Time with Marce - 2011 Year of Reviews
* is for favourites




 A


Anderson, Laurie - Speak
Annechino, DM - Resuscitation

B


Barclay, Linwood - The Accident 
Black, Jenna - Dark Descendant
Bloch, Robert - Psycho
Blum, Jenna - The Stormchasers
Burnett, Frances Hodgson - The Secret Garden

C

Carey, Beth and Pam - Three Wishes
Christie, Agatha - And Then There Were None
Clark, Mary Higgins - I'll Walk Alone


D

Dolan, Harry -  Bad Things Happen 

E

Ellison, J.T. - All the Pretty Girls  Book 1
Ellison, J.T. - So Close the Hand of Death Book 6
Emley, Dianne - The First Cut
Erbacher, RJ  - Coffee and Fate

F

Farquhar, Wayne - Blood over Badge
Fox, Lauren - Still Life with Husband
Foster, Melissa - Megan's Way
Foster, Melissa - Come Back to Me
French, Nicci - Beneath the Skin


G

Genova, Lisa - LEFT neglected *
Gerritsen, Tess - The Surgeon *
Grundler, C.E. - Last Exit in New Jersey

H

Hamilton, Steve - The Lock Artist
Hannah, Kristin - Night Road *
Hannah, Kristin - Comfort and Joy
Harvey, Michael - The Third Rail
Hayes, Sam - Someone Else's Son
Hill, Joe - Heartshaped Box

I

Iles, Greg - 24 Hours *

J

James, EL - Fifty Shades of Grey** Book 1
James, EL - Fifty Shades Darker Book 2
Jamess, EL - Fifty Shades Freed Book 3


K

Kane, Andrea - The Girl who Disappeared Twice *

L

Lancaster, Jen - Bitter is the New Black 
Lansens, Lori - The Girls
Lastrapes, Martin - Inside the Outside

M


Mansbach, Adam - Go the F**K to Sleep
Marcus, Kimberly - Exposed
McMann, Lisa - Cryer's Cross

 N

O

Omololu, CJ - Dirty Little Secrets
Orenstein, Peggy - Cinderella ate my Daughter
P

Q

R

Ritter, Todd - Death Notice

S

Sakey, Marcus - The Two Deaths of Daniel Hayes
Samuels-Young, Pamela - Murder on the Down Low
Sapphire - The Kid
Shaffer, Mary Ann and Barrows, Annie - The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Shriver, Lionel - We Need to Talk about Kevin *
Sones, Sonya - What my Mother Doesn't Know
Stevens, Amanda - The Abandoned  Prequel
Stevens, Amanda - The Restorer  1st in Graveyard Queen Series *
Stoker, Bram - Dracula



T

Taylor, Jill Bolte - My Stroke of Insight, A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey

U

V

W

Watson, SJ - Before I Got to Sleep 
Weathersby, Sarah Gordon - motherless child
Wells, Dan - I am not a Serial Killer (Book 1) *
Wells, Dan - Mr. Monster (Book 2) *
Wells, Dan - I Don't want to Killy You (Book 3) *

X

Y
Z
 Zink, Michelle - Circle of Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.