Friday, February 3, 2012

January's Reviews from the Serial Killers Challenge



I am not feeling well, fighting the bug and planning my daughters 5th Birthday so blogging has had to take a back seat this week.  I'm even behind on a review but my brain cannot deal with pulling that together right now.

I would like to do this post monthly.

We had 4 reviews this month, go check the bloggers review.  The Retribution by ValM sounds like the winner of the month to me.

Paula, Whispers - Lisa Jackson

The Retribution by Val McDermid @ Telly Says

Marce (Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay)

Paula - The Bodies Left Behind



It's not to late to join in on the Challenge, no level this year.......  Go here to join

6 comments:

  1. Feel better : ) There's nothing worse than party throwing while under the weather.

    Gonna check out The Retribution.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I haven't read anything yet for the challenge, but I will! These will give me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lisa Jackson. Some more than others. Have not read Whispers. Definitely add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get better soon!!! I'm sure your daughter will love her party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better my dear! We just had the little one's 4th birthday party. Holy stimulation batman! He slammed into a big 7 year old and went flying back and knocked his head on the concrete floor. SO far he's okay but damn, I was ready to drink by Noon that day.
    Good luck and sickness be gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.