Sunday, September 30, 2012

Monday - Networking time

Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while continuing to add to your 2012 Wishlist.


I am so pleased with my Netgalley choices and review requests I have accepted this year, great works of writing, it makes me excited as a blogger.

I am currently reading a review request and I am loving it.  I have a giveaway going on for it here.

 
 
 
I completed Lisa Genova's third book, she is an amazing writer, a favourite of mine.  Review here.


 
 
This one seemed to get the most attention from last weeks post, so I will read it next.
 
 
 
 
I saw this post over at Michelle's blog That's What She Reads.  Hannibal (Red Dragon) vs Bateman (American Psycho), whooooooo.  I have only read Silence of the Lambs, so i'm for Hannibal.  Both books are on my Wishlist.  I am going to try.  Who would you vote for?
 
 
Image: Dueling Monsters 2012 Button
 
 
So what is required? Nothing more than reading, listening to, or watching American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis and/or Red Dragon by Thomas Harris and writing up your thoughts on either or both selection to leave on the site by October 29th.
 
 
 
Have a great week
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Both Love Anthony and Miss Peregrine are on my TBR list. I have not read Red Dragon or American Psycho. Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a review copy of Love Anthony and hope to read it soon. Miss Peregrine looks like a great Halloween book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dueling Monsters has your name written all over it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen either movie. I know American Psycho is supposed to be very good. I would have to see A P before making a choice, since I did see Silence.

    Love when galleys are awesome!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to get to Miss Perigrine's soon, such a creepy cool cover. American Psycho is on my tbr pile too. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Anthony sounds like a really tough, but rewarding read. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Miss Peregrine's is pretty famous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep seeing Miss Peregrine on blogs- I’ll have to check it out!
    Have a great week 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa Genova is an author I still have not read. I've heard great things about Miss Peregrine's, but have not read that one either. Great list. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. After seeing some of the buttons in your sidebar I'm guessing Dueling Monsters is right up your alley! (in a good way). I just started Red Dragon last night--already had some shuttering moments. Enjoy! (if that's the right word...)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I leant my copy of American Psycho to someone and never got it back. Just as well I didn't like it much anyway.

    Wishing you a great reading week
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you ended up reading American Psycho after all. It is definitely something that fits into your niche!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.