Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday - What I read, reviewed and will read

Sheila over at Book Journey has an incentive for networking so go over and have fun while adding to your 2014 Wishlist.

I'm currently reading and enjoying this novel




Brief Book Summary

A story of four friends determined to find their stride. Ultimately, they’ll discover what it means to be a wife, mother, lover, friend...and most important: your true self.


I reviewed this one, wow, great book - Review here




I had a small discussion here about book hangovers, how would you describe yours?




I am not sure what will be next but Harlan Coben has been many places this week and a long time on my TBR list.  Will start with this one.




What have you reviewed and currently reading?

10 comments:

  1. I love the look of Four Friends...and the cover of Unravel is definitely eye-catching. Enjoy...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Harlan Coben's books. Hope you will enjoy it if you decide to pick it up.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of Unravel !

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Also check out our Kindle Giveaway along with OUAT 4 year Giveaway.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to look up Unraveled. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that 'mentally present' photo, so true! Now I want to read Unravel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the meme! I've had that happen a few too many times. :)
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Harlan Coben, epsecially his older ones, and that book you have, Tell No One, was awesome for me! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got Four Friends to read next week. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.