Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday - What are you reading?


Book Date now hosts It's Monday What Are Your Reading?  The meme that we use to share what we read this past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.  It's a great way to see what others are reading and add to your own To Be Read List.

January was such an amazing month of reading, I'm so thankful for bloggers recommendations, you rock.

I'm currently reading



I just completed and loved this one, review coming soon




I reviewed this one and highlighted her other books.  This one was different, not as character driven.  My Review




I'm not sure what is next, possibly this one




Have a great week.

12 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on The Word Game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great January! I hope the wonderful reading continues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Missing Pieces was more mystery/suspense. I have only read one other by her which was about the little girl left in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you read Eeny Meeny! That one has been on my list for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, looking forward to hearing about eeny meeny; I haven't read it yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeny Meeny is really good. Just saying....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to second Kay on Eeny Meeny! Looking forward to your thoughts on The Shut Eye! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your thoughts on The Word Game. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missing Pieces is the book I was trying to find! Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked Shut Eye but still want to read her first novel, Rubernecker. Word Hame is a new one to me

    Have a great reading week
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Shut Eye sounds good! I'd like to read all of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to read Missing Pieces and I'll have to check out The Word Game. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.