Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Book Badge - which one do you like?

(A) or (B)

Which one do you like best? I can change the size of text on the 1st one.

Choice (A)


Choice (B)

Thanks so much with helping me choose, the last one definitely wasn't going to work, so I appreciate your comments.


  1. Both are really pretty but I like A just a little bit more than B. It matches your blog look a little better.

  2. I vote for A, too. As long as you make the font a bit bigger. They're both cute, though!

  3. I like the look of A but it's kinda small lettering. If I post it on my blog, some might not make out what it says.


  4. I like A as well with a slightly larger font. Very nice!

  5. They're both cute, but I prefer A too.


Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.