Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


It's Monday, and it's time for What are you Reading, hosted by Sheila over on

Go over and network, Sheila also has an incentive to having fun while networking and adding to your TBR list. You get to enter to win a prize, just for networking, how cool is that.

*
I'm currently reading..........
*
Motherhood is Murder (A Maternal Instincts Mystery)
*
Nights out are hard to come by for new mommy Kate Connelly. So when Kate and her husband are invited to a dinner cruise hosted by her new mommy club, Roo & You, they jump at it. But when the president of the club takes a deadly spill, everyone becomes suspect-and Kate's on deck to solve the mystery.
*
This week I finished.........
*
Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
*
*
What is next? Help me choose and participate in my poll please. For book descriptions please read this post.
*
*
Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

9 comments:

  1. Motherhood is Murder looks like a cute book! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motherhood is Murder does sound like a fun read.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motherhood is Murder...I am curious. Look forward to seeing what you think of this read.

    Hope you have a great week.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like good books - I have probably told you before how much I loved Shutter Island.... I must go look at your review!

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motherhood is Murder sounds good, and it has such a great title! Hope the book lives up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read Motherhood is Murder; it sounds good and I love the title.

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Motherhood is Murder looks like a fun read :) I voted on what you should read next - I hope you enjoy whichever one wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm a new follower - love your blog. Good luck choosing a book to read - I like the sound of Dead Game so I've voted for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.