Friday, April 9, 2010

Surprise - your all winners, Thank you Badge commenters


I decided I am going to give a thank you to all of you. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on the Badge post but also just to be a commenter and follower. You have welcomed me to the Blogging Community, assisted me with understanding blogging techniques etc and helped my TBR list get longggg :-)
I would like to split this over 2 months though. I will do those bolded with * 1st during April and the other blogging friends during May, this I can afford.....
Please go to http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/ choose what you would like under $15, many great choices are between $10 - $12 then email me your choice and address at
marceblogspot(at)hotmail(dot)com
  1. bermudonion
  2. Juju at Tales of Whimsy*
  3. Angela
  4. Jennifer(Crazy for Books)
  5. Christina T
  6. Emidy*
  7. Jeanne C*
  8. Christa @ mental foodie
  9. Ann Elle Altman*
  10. Jennifer (Reading with Tequila)
  11. StephThe Bookworm*
  12. Fredmans*
  13. Jennifer G
  14. April
Thanks so much for being a Follower of Tea Time with Marce, HUGS

16 comments:

  1. Aww, Marce, that's so generous of you. Thank you so much!

    The badge does look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG
    Really?
    This is the coolest thing ever.
    You are soooooo giving!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG
    I am STILL bouncing up and down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet and generous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an amazing and generous person you are! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is seriously awesome. What incredible generosity. I'm going to wait to email you until after we get moved (we close on our new house on Monday!!). It might take me that long to decide what I want anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so appreciative of the genuine responses and wanted so thank you to all. Thank goodness for Book Depository having free shipping worldwide, they are the BEST.

    Angela, congrats on the house, now that is something to be excited and proud of. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG wow Marce, that is amazingly kind of you!!! You are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a surprise! This is so generous and kind of you, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The badge is awesome! I love it!! You are beyond generous!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Marce! You didn't have to do that but it is awesome of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marce, that is so nice of you!!! How generous!! Thank YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marce, you are too kind!!!

    I have a request. I appreciate the book, however, could you choose a book, even used, and donate it to the local shelter or library in my name, instead of spending money or sending me a book. I would be happy to give as you give. Feels good!

    Thanks a bunch! You are the best!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much. I will mention your blog on my blog and the wonderful thing you did tomorrow. Nah, I will wait until Monday when I have more viewers.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's an incredibly nice thing to do! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My book came last week while I was gone. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.