Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Letter to my Daughter


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!


http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com



Just do the following:


· Grab your current read


· Open to a random page


· Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


· BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants





Letter to My Daughter by George Bishop


You can see the cover on my sidebar.


Teaser at 15% on Kindle


But my parents couldn't very well come out and say the truth, which was, "We're here because we hate the coloreds and we caught our daughter having sex on the living room floor with a trailer boy."


My review will be up tomorrow.


I will be reading The Prophecy Sisters next for a Book Tour




Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce



11 comments:

  1. Whoa! That caught my attention.

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a good teaser from the book. I reviewed this novel last week or the week before. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesdays-in-shadow-of-cypress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a book on my list!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, what? Great teaser!!!

    And thanks for stopping my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you enjoying the book? I really liked it. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a memorable teaser! Looks like a great book. I'll be sure to read your review.

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Okay so I'm already drawing my own conclusions regarding what the book is about. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...intense teaser. I hope that you will enjoy your book. [My Tuesday Teaser]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Powerful teaser! Love the name of your blog too. I hope you're enjoying the book. My TT is from The Seventh Witch and can be found here

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an interesting teaser. Looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.