It is my Birthday, I am celebrating ME. Happy Birthday to Me..... I'm 36 years old :-)
I wanted to celebrate with you and decided I will do 36 facts about me, some book related, some not.
I am a girly girl, love the glam of life but I choose books over makeup. I love a beautiful garden to look at but in my books they need to have a dead body included to really intrigue me, lol
Hope you enjoy, I know 36 is a lot, I kept them short.
Also, my blogoversary was Aug 29 and I chose to create the event Thrill Week to celebrate. This will be an annual event now. I had a blast and thank those that participated and commented. Blogging is such a bonus in my life, I appreciate all of you.
On to 36, facts, favourites etc about me.
1. My favourite childhood book is Corduroy
2. I was born and raised in Bermuda
3. I studied dance education in Philadelphia, Univ of the Arts as a dance instructor for 10 years
4. I currently teach a fusion class, Pilates, Yoga and strength stretch combined
5. My favourite movie is Silence of the Lambs, love the book also
6. My favourite Adult Fiction book is Still Alice
7. My favourite inspiration fiction book is Dibs, In Search of Self
8. My favourite psychological thriller book is Manufactured Identity
9. My favourite long term author is Mary Higgins Clark
10. Verse Novels are my simple pleasure
11. I have a 4 year old daughter named Paige
12. I got her name from the show Charmed, I call her daddy my Charmed One
13. I have 2 brothers
14. One of my brothers had a massive stroke and the book My Stroke of Insight helped me lots
15. My favourite place visited was Capri, Italy
16. One of my favourite hotels is Hotel Giraffe in New York
17. I have been blogging for 2 years
18. My favourite genres are Thrillers, Suspense and Mystery
19. My favourite concert was Madonna in 2006
20. I love being a Libra
21. I work at Hospital
22. I love being a career mommy, I have been a professional human resource specialist for 11 years
23. My worst grammar mistake for years was writing 'alot, instead of a lot’
24. I used to think I was pretty techy but blogging has shown me that I’m a little clueless actually
25. My favourite colour is purple
26. My Bermudian accent sounds like a mix of British and Island like
27. I have 4 tattoos - this is one
28. I am staying at Newstead, Belmont Hills hotel for my birthday, my favourite getaway at home
29. I am a divorcee
30. I have been with Paige’s dad on and off for 13 years
31. My favourite poem is Reason, Season, Lifetime
32. My favourite quote is The Serenity Prayer
33. My favourite thing about blogging is interacting with bloggers,especially with same interest
34. I love going to the spa, my favourite treatment is a hot stone massage.
35. I would choose being a stay at home mom and blogging all day over work right now (really only the stressful days, lol, I love working)
36. I love birthdays, it is like your very own special holiday to celebrate your life.
Would you like to ask me a question? I'll respond in the comments.