Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 books for GUESS WHAT $2 yaaaaaaay & 50 followers


I was at a 'car boot sale' and a vendor was selling books for $1, some great ones too, this is what I got - both hardbacks. The soft covers were going for 25c





Have you read either? Recommendations on which one I should read first???



The Shadow of the Wind was on my TBR list.




I read my first Anita Shreve this year and enjoyed it so wanted to try another.





I love new books but for a $1 each in super great condition I couldn't go wrong.
BTW I hit 50 followers today, you guys are the best, thank you so much. To start blogging just to keep track of what I'm reading and by surprise realised it is a huge world of book bloggers out there, I feel priviledged to be a part.
Special thanks to Book Blog friends, Teaser Tuesday Friends and Booking Through Thursday Friends - you have made a difference by recommending books I would have never read.
I am truly thankful.

6 comments:

  1. The Shadow of the Wind was fantastic!

    Congrats on 50 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on cheap books and 50 followers!
    The Shadow of the wind was awesome!!!! I also recently read and enjoyed my first Anita Shreeve. The Shadow of the Wind, I think, will be a much quicker read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, now i'm following you too! i LOVE getting cheap books from places like markets, fetes and second hand stores, it feels like real treasure :-)

    i've never read any anita shreve, but shadow of the wind is brilliant, hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED loved loved Shadow of the Wind. One of my favorites of last year. LOVED it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding great books at low prices! Congrats on your followers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.