Monday, November 30, 2009

My choices for the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


Here are my choices for the 2010 challenge.... updated March 2010

I am so excited to read a few that were already on my TBR list and more excited to get recommendations I wouldn't have found on my own.
I chose Level III - 15 books





  1. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins completed

  2. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee  completed

  3. Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk completed

  4. Salem's Lot - Stephen King

  5. The Husband - Dean Koontz  DNF

  6. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld completed

  7. 11 Minutes - Paulo Coelho

  8. Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris

  9. Bitter is the New Black - Jen Lancaster

  10. Push – Sapphire completed

  11. Blindness - Jose Saramago

  12. The Prisoner's Wife - Asha Bandele completed

  13. Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher completed

  14. The Wednesday Letters - Jason F. Wright completed, loved it.

  15. Hate List - Jennifer Brown


Possible Contenders




The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory


The Shadow of the Wind - Carlos Ruiz Zafon

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining and welcome to the challenge! Don't forget to sign up with the MckLinky here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Bitter is the New Black is my FAVORITE book, I was one of the people who recommended it for the list. I am so glad you plan on reading it! Hope you love it as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list! I read Push last month and decided I didn't want to see the movie. Heavy stuff. I plan on reading To Kill a Mockingbird also. It's one of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might join this challenge. This is a great list too.

    I've only read 3 books on your list, but I enjoyed all of them. To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book, so I hope you really like that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.