Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - The Weight of Silence

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser is from The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf - should have review up tonight, it is so good, it goes in my top 3 of year.

Suspense

pg 215
"I have never felt like killing something before, but I feel like killing my own dad, right now in these woods.
For my TT Friends. I really did enjoy Tomato Girl but I can say I loved The Weight of Silence.
To participate go to http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/teaser-tuesdays-nov-17/and/or leave your comment here.

22 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder what dad did to deserve her response. Nothing too nice I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could her dad have done to make her feel like that? Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I heard about this one! It's on my list!

    My teaser is here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesdays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I must read this book! Thank you for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book looks great!! Thanks for the teaser - I've added it to my wish list!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to read this for a while. It's been on my TBR list for some time now :)

    Allison
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to read this one! I loved Tomato Girl as well. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love suspense and thrillers -- this sounds really good! Great teaser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    What a teaser! Looking forward to seeing your review, but this one might be going into my 'to be read' list just from this teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful teaser! Sounds like a really chilling book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great teaser! I have this on my shelves waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good teaser! I'm very interested in what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting teaser, very intriguing. I'll definitely have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  14. very interesting..wjhat did her dad do??

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a dad I am scared to read this, but I have a daughter too and maybe I should read this to protect myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is on my TBR pile..Maybe I'll have to move it up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you're comparing this one to Tomato Girl then I need to get my copy out soon and get to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I'm thinking she has a good reason.

    (I know I'm a day late and dollar short but I had to stop by.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.