Thursday, November 5, 2009

BTT - It's All About Me (Marilyn Monroe)






Which do you prefer? Biographies written about someone? Or Autobiographies written by the actual person (and/or ghost-writer)?

Biographies/Autobigraphies have never been my interest.
I thought this was timely, last night I was thinking about whose life story would I want to know and I thought Marilyn Monroe.
Have any of you read MM's bio, would you recommend?
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls was a Memoir, I was glad I tried that this year.
A remarkable memoir of resilience and redemption, and a revelatory look into a family at once deeply dysfunctional and uniquely vibrant. The Glass Castle is truly astonishing - a memoir permeated by the intense love of a peculiar but loyal family.
To participate in this weeks Booking Through Thursday, please go here.





1 comment:

  1. I want to read this one, too. I would love to know more about her.

    I also read The Glass Castle - It was very very good; a story that will stay with you long after you've read it.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.