Thursday, July 22, 2010

Completed eBook Challenge - 20 books



I got a Kindle for Christmas and immediately chose the Obsessed category - 20 E-books.

Here are my Kindle discussions: 
I confess... Love my Kindle more than books 
&
Kindle Product Review

These were the levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 E-Books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 E-Books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 E-Books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 E-Books.


Challenge s from January 1st thru December, 2010.

Here is my list, they are in the order of the month I read them.

I highlighted my Top 5.  Note - I realised that out of this 20 only 10 I would have risked buying, so the Kindle has been a fabulous new part of my life.



  1. Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia 3 1/2 stars July
  2. Horns by Joe Hill 3 1/2 stars July
  3. The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers 3 1/2 stars June
  4. Sexaholics by Pynk 3 stars June
  5. Gone by Lisa McMann 3 1/2 stars June
  6. Out of my Mind by Sharon Draper 5 stars May
  7. Dead Game by Jennifer Chase 4 stars May
  8. Motherhood is Murder by Diana Orgain 4 stars April
  9. Letter to my Daughter by George Bishop 4 stars April
  10. Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher 3 stars March
  11. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk 3 1/2 stars March
  12. Far From You by Lisa Schroeder 4 1/2 stars March
  13. Fade by Lisa McMann 4 1/2 stars March
  14. The Last Bridge by Teri Coyne 4 1/2 stars March
  15. I heart you, You haunt me by Lisa Schroeder 5 stars Feb
  16. Heartsick by Chelsea Cain 3 1/2 stars Feb
  17. Wake by Lisa McMann 4 1/2 stars Feb
  18. The Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright 4 1/2 stars Jan
  19. Lightning, Dean Koontz 4 1/2 stars Jan
  20. Such a Pretty Girl, Laura Wiess 3 1/2 stars Jan


Do you read old reviews?  Would you have liked for me to have linked all of them?


Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being officially Obssessed. Yes, I do read old reviews. Especially if you rated them high, and I think you linked most of them!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I just got my Nook, so I am not participating in this challenge for 2010, but next year I will for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I finished the ebook reading challenge earlier this year. LOL! It didn't take long. I think everything I read now is on my Kindle. I very rarely buy print now. I love my Kindle so much. She's my bestest friend! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Book Blog friend. I enjoyed my visit and I'm following you now. Visit me at:
    http://galestanley.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://write-juncture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Well, to think of it, I havent finish any of challenges!Oopss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an award waiting for you over at my blog. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.