Monday, July 5, 2010

What are you reading, Monday






It's Monday, and it's time for What are you Reading, hosted by Sheila over Here

Go over and network, Sheila also has an incentive to having fun while networking and adding to your TBR list. You get to enter to win a prize, just for networking, how cool is that.








I'm currently reading..........

A Note From An Old Acquaintance

Brian Weller is a haunted man. It's been two years since the tragic accident that left his three-year-old son dead and his wife in an irreversible coma. A popular author of mega- selling thrillers, Brian's life has reached a crossroads: his new book is stalled, his wife's prognosis is dire, and he teeters on the brink of despair. Everything changes the morning an e- mail arrives from Boston artist Joanna Richman. Her heartfelt note brings back all the poignant memories: the night their eyes met, the fiery passion of their short- lived affair, and the agonizing moment he was forced to leave Joanna forever. Now, fifteen years later, the guilt and anger threaten to overwhelm him. Vowing to make things right, Brian arranges a book- signing tour that will take him back to Boston. He is eager to see Joanna again, but remains unsure where their reunion will lead. One thing is certain: the forces that tore their love asunder will stop at nothing to keep them apart. Filled with tender romance and taut suspense, A Note from an Old Acquaintance is an unforgettable story about fate, honor, and the power of true love.


This week I finished.........

Horns by Joe Hill - My Review

What is next? I will participate in the 50th Anniversary for To Kill a Mockingbird and read if for the 1st time.

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

17 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy To Kill a Mockingbird. Have a good reading week. My Monday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are in for a treat with To Kill a Mockingbird. I'm almost jealous that you're getting to experience it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love To Kill a Mockingbird. I hope you enjoy it.

    A Note From an Old Acquaintance sounds like a real tearjearker and right up my alley.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Note from an Old Acquaintance is on my TBR! I'm eager to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time? Awesome! I know you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read To Kill A Mockingbird as well - and this too will be my first time. Was this a group read or are you doing it on your own?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Note From An Old Acquantance is on my wish list. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book you're reading right now sounds like an intense one! I hope you're liking it. And TKAMB is such a classic! I read it a few years ago in school and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Note From..... sounds like it would be my cup of tea. Another one for on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy To Kill a Mockingjay

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Note From An Old Acquaintance sounds good, I hope you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been hearing a lot about Horns. I'll have to go read your review and see what you thought about it. Hope you enjoy all your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read "A Note from an Old Acquaintance" back in February. Can't wait to see your review on this one.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Note From An Old Acquaintance sounds really good! Hope your enjoying it and enjoy To Kill a Mockingbird! Its a great read.
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have A Note from an Old Acquaintance but haven't finished it. Hope you enjoy To Kill a Mockingbird - I've read it twice and loved it both times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to read that Horns did not finish strong for you. I have it on my stack and am not sure if I will be reading it. I hope you love To Kill A Mockingbird as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Note from an Old Acquaintance sounds interesting- I'd never heard of it before! I'm sure you'll lobe To Kill a Mockingbird.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.