Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Favourite Books so far this year

Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June....... all gone already, how crazy is that.

Here are my Top Ten Choices so far.  Please leave me your link so I can come over and comment also, I know many of you have already done this but I was busy and then went on vacation.


#1 - The Manufactured Identity by Heath Sommer - My Review
        (Psychological Suspense)




#2 - Tell-Tale by Sam Hayes My Review
        (Mystery)



#2 Even - A Note from an Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker - My Review with Characters





#3 - Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink - My Review
        (YA - Paranormal Suspense)




#4 - Wake Trilogy, specifically Wake by Lisa McMann - My Review Wake, Fade & Gone
        (YA - Paranormal)



#5 - I heart you, you haunt me by Lisa Schroeder - My review of Verse Novel
        (YA - Verse Novel, Mystery)



#6 - Out of my Mind by Sharon M. Draper - My Review with Teaser
        (YA)


       
#7 - The Wednesday Letters by Jason Wright - My Review
        (Adult Fiction)




#8 - Lightning by Dean Koontz - My Review
        (Thriller)



#9 - 13th Hour by Richard Doetsch - My Review
        (Thriller in Reverse)



#10 - Ace of Hearts by Jean Holloway My Review
          (Thriller, Suspense)
















Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

16 comments:

  1. I have not read any of those. As I love suspense/thrillers/Mysteries I will check out those books. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those mystery and suspense novels! The Manufactured Identity looks like a good one. Great list, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marce, you can link your list to Top ten picks if you'd like right here ;)

    I really, really want to read #6 and #7. It just seems that everyone has put them on hold at our library though, as it's taking so long for me to get to them, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, Marce! Some of these are already on my wish list....

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many books there that I want to read so I'm glad you enjoyed them so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great List! I am going to check out the YA triology!
    You mentioned that you are looking forward to read Life O' Riley - I am giving away that book on my blog - http://busymomswholovetoread.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-giveaway-life-of-oreilly-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Marce,

    You really know how to make my day! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with you on "A Note from an Old Acquaintance". I can't wait for the sequel.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these. I'm glad to see you enjoyed The Wednesday Letters, since I bought that ages ago. Still haven't read it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Dean Koontz books and I don't think I have read Lightning. Eventually I will make it through all of his.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK. I have not read any of those! Are these in order of what you liked best?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, now I have to check out those books! Most are in my TBR, and some are new finds for me! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, a great list of books that I will look into. I've heard of some of these, but all look promising. If you're interested, you can find my post on my blog. I don't know how to link it on here :P, but just click on my name and it will take you there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've only read Notes from an Old Acquaintance but found it just OK. Funny how we all differ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list, I've read a few books by some of the authors you mentioned and enjoyed them :D Glad you are having a great book year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.