Monday, July 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MixB of Should Be Reading. Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MixB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!




Just do the following and go here to participate: Teaser Tuesday

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser is from Angel Star

On Kindle at 59%

Fear definitely stirred inside me, and strangely, a small feeling of relief.  Relief that if it was going to happen, then let it come.

Book Summary from Amazon

Seventeen-year-old Teagan McNeel falls for captivating Garreth Adams and soon discovers that her crush has an eight-point star etched into the palm of his right hand-the mark of an angel.


But where there is light, dark follows, and she and Garreth suddenly find themselves vulnerable to a dark angel's malicious plan that could threaten not only her life, but the lives of everyone she knows.

Divinely woven together, Angel Star takes readers on a reflective journey when one angel's sacrifice collides with another angel's vicious ambition in a way that is sure to have readers searching for their own willpower.
 
 
Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce I look forward to reading your teaser.
 

32 comments:

  1. Ooh love the sound of that one, first I've heard of this book so thanks for sharing :-)
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. Sounds like it could be a good book.

    HERE is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice one! I've been reading mixed reviews of this book, so I'm curious about your review. Hope you're liking it, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! Now I want to know what’s coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent teaser, now I want to know more. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-the-blind-contessas-new-machine.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just won a copy of Angel Star, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet

    My teaser is here Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  8. really intriguing teaser! i'm planning to get this one for my kindle, too :)


    here's my teaser from paper towns by john green :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting teaser today. Will wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser, this sounds like a good read! I like the cover. My Teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very intriguing and suspenseful teaser. :) Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  12. O good one. I'm wondering what is going to happen.


    Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a good book. I just finished reading it last week.

    My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser! I have this book somewhere in my TBR stack. I want to read it soon. Mine is from The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very excellent teaser! I'm sold!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this teaser, will have to add the book to our TBR list.

    Our teaser is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great story! Hope you're enjoying it AND your Kindle! (I recently got one as well)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some times you just want whatever is going to happen to just happen so that you can at least start dealing with it!

    My teaser is from The Passage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great teaser...fear of what?
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for featuring my book!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This sounds good. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have heard a lot of good things about this book. I hope you are enjoying it and I can't wait to read your review! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like a strange story, but it makes an excellent teaser! Hope you're enjoying the book.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great teaser, am curious what's going to happen next! Hope you're loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay... you've got my dying of curiosity... Why do you think City of Bones is an "unlikely read" for me? LOL

    ~MizB

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's an intriguing teaser. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great teaser. This sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.