Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Countdown for Blogger Turning Published Author - Emma Michaels




No one knew of its existence until it was removed from the attic upstairs.

In a beautiful house that overlooks the sea, an antique clock has the power to change the course of their lives.

The power the clock resonates will not only force Destiny and ex-boyfriend David on a journey into the depths of one man's mind long dead, but into the mind of a man filled with hatred and bent on revenge.

With the only clues to the nature of the clock having disappeared into the sea, Destiny and David must retrace the steps the man had taken into the darkness, before they fall prey to the trap he had set in motion over half a century ago.

Hatred never dies.

Genre: Young Adult (Paranormal/ Urban Fantasy)
Publisher: Bokheim Publishing

Available soon in all digital formats and print, It will be featured on Amazon as well as other sellers and distributors on Friday the 13th (August 2010) or by Friday the 13th.

Go check Emma out over on her Blog





4 comments:

  1. I love to check out books by authors who started out as bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Congratulations Emma on the fantastic book! Fantastic cover! I added to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about a blogger made good story!!!! I hope to be one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I remember Emma :) She's coming out with a book? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.