Welcome to Tea Time with Marce, thank you for joining us during the discussion of the Graphic Thriller, Still Missing. I will keep the discussion open from Sept 23 to Oct 22.
I love when bloggers are honest but please try to be respectful to each other if you disagree. This community is great because we all have a voice and opinions but remember it is our 'opinions'. Ms. Steven's if you read this make sure you embrace the positives because there are a ton of bloggers that loved your book. I didn't enjoy it but you got me discussing it....
If you reviewed it, I will link you here.
4 stars - Reading on a Rainy Day
4 stars - Mental Foodie
4 stars - Crazy-for-Books
4 stars - Red Headed Book Child
5 stars - Freda's Voice
If you read Still Missing but didn't write a review, I will link you here as we go.
- What did you enjoy the most about the book?
- Choose one word to describe the story?
- Did you find the story believable?
- What did you find unbelievable, if anything?
- Did the cursing offend you or did you feel it was appropriate in all spots?
- Share with us your favourite quote.
- What were your thoughts on the mother/daughter relationship before the ending?
- Who did you think was involved before it was told to us?
- How did the detail of how The Freak affect you, was it disturbing, difficult to read etc?
- Do you think Chevy Stevens was effective in her method of having this story a one sided narration?
- What is your opinion on the cop/victim relationship?
- Was “The Freak” believable?
- What was your reaction when Annie talked about The Freak's book addiction?
- What do you think would have drove you crazy being locked up like that? The control, baths, pee breaks, cooking, cleaning, etc
- Are you a mom - how did the pregnancy and baby storyline affect you?
- What did you think of her name Hope?