Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winners from Blogoversary & 200 Followers


To all my commenting Followers, Thank you for being a part of my blogging journey, I truly appreciate it.

My 2 Winners are...........

Steph from StephTheBookworm (23)
(Steph wins 2 books)
and a book of her choice from Book Depository


&
Cat from Tell Me a Story (7)
(Cat wins 1 book)




Go over and say hello to them.  Steph just reviewed After by Amy Efaw and Cat reviewed the Classic Women in White by Wilkie Collins

I used Random.org

Giveaway Details:

I will choose 2 Winners, 1 for my blogoversary and the other for getting to 200 followers. The 1st winner gets a book of their choice and a book from my 2010 read so far list (Steph), which you can see on my sidebar. The 2nd winner gets to choose from my sidebar (Cat). Books will be new and sent from Book Depository.

Congrats Steph and Cat, if you have changed your mind on book choice, you are able to change.  I will email you both also.

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

10 comments:

  1. !!! I am sooo happy! :D Yay, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't believe I actually won something.

    Very exciting - thank you so much Marce. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and good choice! I have The Murder's Daughter but haven't yet read it. But the excerpt and the cover are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you at my blog, Marce.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.