Sunday, September 5, 2010

In my Mailbox (surprise for my daughter)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.


During Booking Through Thursday meme the other week, the survey asked what was your favourite childhood book.  Well mine is Corduroy and I decided to order it for my 3 year old, she was so excited to get a book in the mail like mommy and of course it was wonderful to read it to her.
 
 
 
I also got Body Parts, A Collection of Poems about Aging, it is great so far, this one my dad will love.
 
 
 
And I downloaded After You for my Kindle's inbox.
 
 
 
 
Happy Long Weekend to you.

Followers, check out my blogoversary giveaway and new meme
 
 
Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I absolutely loved Corduroy when I was younger. Brilliant books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corduroy brings back so many great memories :) I'm sure your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I read Corduroy as a kid! It was such a long time ago, but I DO remember it! :) But I always thought the title was "The Corduroy Bear". I dunno. :)

    Great books this week! ^_^ Happy reading!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Body Parts sounds like one I would enjoy too! Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Corduroy when I was little, I could read that one again and again:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved Corduroy. I read it to my son when he was little. Great book selection.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, Corduroy! Classic childhood book :). Nice variety here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Corduroy!! I hope your daughter will fall in love with it :) And After You was good, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! I can just imagine her getting excited over getting a book in the mail like mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corderoy was a favorite in our house, too! My younger son whose now 12 loved it.

    Isn't it fun introducing our kids to our old favorites? I just love that.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.