Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I was Tagged......now Tag You're It



I haven't seen this one before, thanks Cheryl (CMash) for letting me in on the fun.  Here is a little about me and then see who I have tagged to learn more about.

 4 Things in my Handbag

Vaseline (I'm addicted, nothing else will do on my lips)
My work blackberry
My personal cell
Purple Coach wallet (I love Coach and purple is my favourite colour)

4 Things in/on my Desk

My computer with a picture of my daughter and boyfriend on it
Employee Files
My Priority To Do List
A Live, Love, Laugh notepad

4 Favourite Things in my Bedroom

My brown walls, I love the soothing feel it gives me.
A large painting of a dancer
My pregnancy belly sculpture
My AC during summer months and my comforter during winter

4 Things I Always wanted to Do (but haven't yet)

Go skydiving
Visit Rome, Monte Carlo, Sweden and Dubai (my top 4)
Go to a strip club with my man ;-)
Go to a yoga retreat

4 Things I Enjoy very Much at the Moment

Reading
Blogging and Networking
The quiet, even for an hour, no toddler, boyfriend, parents, work, friends, cellphones etc
Making Love

4 Songs I Can't Get Out of My Head

I'm listening to music so nothing, I will give my top 4 artists at the moment.

Alicia Keys
Lady Gaga
always Chante Moore
always Madonna

4 Things you Don't Know About Me

I went to University of the Arts in Philadelphia, studied Dance Education
I have 4 tattoos
I got married at 23, divorced at 26, i'm 34 now going 35 on Sunday, Oct 3, yaaaay
I used to spend all my Internet time on iVillage.com as a Community Leader and member, but blogging has taken over, oops

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me more, thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

All my fellow blogging friends that comment, please answer Tea Time with Marce 4 Things in the comments.

4 Tea Time Things

What kind of tea do you drink if any?
How often do you have afternoon tea?
Do you have a favourite tea cup, describe?
What is your favourite tea time snack?



CMash tagged me and Julie from Reading Without Restraint, so I can't tag them, which I would have.  Julie tagged Paula at Tomes Devotee another I love and look forward to reading her answers.

So blogging friends - Tag You're It, can't wait to see your responses.


My Photo





 

Tales of Whimsy

9 comments:

  1. Chante Moore...I haven't thought about her in years! I must iTunes her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the Vaseline - it's the best thing ever for chapped lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!
    What great answers :)
    Rome and Dubai?
    Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the little interesting tidbits!!
    I am a once in the morning coffee drinker, and sadly am not into tea:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun, fun! Happy early birthday, friend!

    The only tea I drink is chai! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to a strip club?!? Making love?!? You naughty, naughty girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I have four tattoos too!

    I love tea but I don't drink it often enough. I usually choose coffee cause I can drench it in cream and sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A strip club? lol. :) I use Vaseline for my lips too. I can't stand the other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.