Thursday, September 17, 2009

Booking through Thursday - Recent Enjoyable

Recent Enjoyable September 17, 2009
Filed under: Wordpress — --Deb

What’s the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn-entertaining book you’ve read recently?
(Mind you, this doesn’t necessarily mean funny, since we covered that already. Just … GOOD.)




Have a great day everyone.

My answer would have to be Secrets of a shoe addict. - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It made me laugh, the entertainment was the naughty kind of cute you dream about getting into but really don't think you will.

It is about some PTA friends that realise what happens in Vegas "doesn't " stay in Vegas and what they do to try and forget and move on. Very entertaining with a few laughs. This was also my BTT fluff pick.

Tell me what is yours and join BTT. Deb always comes up with something great.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.