Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Must Read List for 2016




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. If you can't come up with ten, don't worry about it---post as many as you can!

I have been back blogging for a full month now, yaaaay.  During the Top Ten posts in December, I created a must read list for this year.  It was great to see many bloggers with similar interest posting and trusted bloggers who write simplistic perfect reviews or long detailed ones.  I am sure this will be an amazing year of reading from your recommendations.

Here is my list.




















This one was my 1st read of the year from recommendations. 



Which one's did you really enjoy?  If you had to choose 1 for me to read SOON, which one would you pick?


Have a great week.



16 comments:

  1. I've only read one of those - Everything, Everything - and it was a favorite from last year. I hope to read several others from your list this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is the best list. It could be my list. Truly. Well, I've read a few of these: Inside the O'Brien's, Pretty Girls, and Eeny Meeny. All were very good. I have all the rest on my list and own all of them. See, I told you guys that I got too many books last year. A couple of them are advance copies.

    Enjoy, enjoy! What fun you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Inside the O'Briens. Almost as good as Still Alice. I liked Everything, Everything and I want to read Missing Pieces. I'm glad you liked The Nightingale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I've read is Pretty Girls and it was very good! Going to go check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see several there that are on my must-read list too. I wasn't familiar with I LET YOU GO -- but it's on my wish list now. Sounds promising! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Eeny Meeny, it was good. I loved Everything, Everything and Little Black Lies. I have The Winter Girl on my TBR as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I'm the only one who hasn't read any of these books. But by the sound of all the comments you have a good reading year ahead of you. So glad you are back, I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should definitely get to Everything, Everything, I loved it, it was such a cute contemporary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Behind Closed Doors on my shelf, but haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well it looks like you have a fantastic year of reading ahead - The Nightingale, Behind Closed Doors and I Let You Go are all exceptionally good reads - I have The Missing Hours on my TBR too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything, Everything was an amazing book, but I'm not certain it would be something you would love. The Winter Girl is beyond trippy and totally messed up but in a good way. I loved Inside the O'Briens as well. It is so powerful. Whichever one you choose, you are going to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH dear this is a hard decision. Either Eeny Meeny or the Sharon Bolton book is what I would choose for you to read first. I have some of these on my TBR list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed Behind Closed Doors and am listening to Pretty Girls on audio (very good).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything Everything is on my list too. After reading all the wonderful reviews, I cannot wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Inside the O'Briens was really great. But, if you love historical fiction, then The Nightingale is one not to miss....it's on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.