Paula over at Tome's Devotee is hosting this Book Club, go here to join.
Thanks for reading The Stormchasers. Let's have tea and discuss the book......
- What did you rate the book? In 1 sentence what was your overall thought.
- Who was your favourite character and who was your least favourite?
- Have you ever experienced a storm? Would you ever go stormchasing?
- What did you think of Karena and Charles family? How do you think his Bipolar disease affected them?
- How did you respond to Siri as the mom?
- How would you describe Karena?
- How would you describe Charles?
- Favourite moment(s) in book?
- What are your feelings on them being twins, the twindar relationship?
- Charles’s bipolar disorder is described throughout the novel as “the djinn,” “the Stranger.” Why does Blum do this? What moment touched you the most?
- Do you think Kevin and Karena are a good match?
- How would you handle being in a relationship with someone that had a sibling with Bipolar? What did you think of Kevin's reaction?
- Did you note any quotes? Share with us.
Quote from 42% on Kindle, Chapter 23
She's think about imbalances. She's thinking Nature is majestic, yes, but vicious too. She's thinking that whatever Kevin says, Nature is something to be wary of, because of its two-faced system. Because storms are necessary to scour the atmosphere. Because chaos is required before order. Because a human brain can be so scrambled - naturally, scientifically, just chemicals and synapses - that a few hours' peace, let alone euphoria, must inevitably be followed by a descent into hell. Nature may e beautiful, but it is cruel in its. extremes.
This quote wraps up the book beautifully I think.
I will respond in the comments with my answers.
Add your review here, also, please take a moment to read and comment on each others reviews.