- I am not stupid, I am wounded. Please respect me.
- Approach me with an open heart and slow your energy down. Take your time.
- Make eye contact with me. I am in here - come find me. Encourage me.
- Please don't raise your voice - I'm not deaf, I'm wounded.
- Celebrate all of m little successes. They inspire me.
- Love me for who I am today. Don't hold me to being the person I was before. I have a different brain now.
Please don't judge me :-)
Interview with Dan Wells
This is the series, I admit to being in love with a sociopath, lol. In the first, I say..... John has you feel sorry for him, feel fearful of him, fearful for others around him including his mom, just an overall shock. I am wow'd and completely intrigued by him. The 2nd book I say I am in love with this horrifying sociopath, lol. And the 3rd.... I proclaimed my love for John after completing Mr. Monster, lol, in love with a sociopath, HA, but seriously his character is a knock out.
I recently found out book 4 has been released, I'm excited - The Devil's Only Friend (John Cleaver)
Please NOTE - if you don't see my comment, it may have went in your junk folder, I don't know why this is happening, I have tried to reach out to some bloggers but I have noticed it 3 times now and I have only visited 10 so far.