Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading - Guardian of the Gate






It's Monday, and it's time for What are you Reading, hosted by Sheila over on Book Journey


Go over and network, Sheila also has an incentive to having fun while networking and adding to your TBR list. You get to enter to win a prize, just for networking, how cool is that.








I'm currently reading.....

Guardian of the Gate - I loved Prophecy of the Sisters so excited to be reading this.

Summary: (from Goodreads)


The ultimate battle between sisters is nearing, and its outcome could have catastrophic consequences. As sixteen year-old Lia Milthorpe searches for a way to end the prophecy, her twin sister Alice hones the skills she'll need to defeat Lia. Alice will stop at nothing to reclaim her sister's role in the prophecy, and that's not the only thing she wants: There's also Lia's boyfriend James.

Lia and Alice always knew the Prophecy would turn those closest to them against them. But they didn't know what betrayal could lead them to do. In the end, only one sister will be left standing.


Last week I read

Crank, A Verse Novel - My Review


Last weeks What are you Reading Review

Sculptor/Suspense Thriller

What do I think is next, hmmm.....

Salem's Lot by Stephen King
or

The Adderall Diaries: A Memoir of Moods, Masochism, and Murder by Stephen Elliott
or

Teach Me by R.A. Nelson
or

Who knows, lol


Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

20 comments:

  1. If you love Guardian of the Gate, I'll have to get it and Prophecy of the Sisters. I've been drawn to those books because of their gorgeous covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait to read your review on this one. I loved Prophecy of the Sisters and I just picked up Guardian of the Gate, but have yet to start it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read Under the Dome by Stephen King but have been toying with the idea of exploring more. Will be curious to see how you liked Salem's Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to write my review of Guardian of the Gate. I look forward to hearing what you think of the book. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually read anything by Stephen King...I've thought about it, but then I talk myself out every time, lol.

    Hope you have a great week! Mine is here:
    http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1569

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Guardian Of The Gate sounds good!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salem's Lot! Haven't read that one. I loved Stephen King in high school. The last book I read of his was The Shining. I read it while I was sick and out of work for a week a few years ago. The book was good, but definitely not the best read when you're loupy from the antibiotics! I could hardly sleep! LOL! I do want to read Under the Dome. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot read King, he gets in my head and then he won't get out! I don't like him living in my brain, lol.

    Have a great week!
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have both of the Zink novels on my TBR shelf and keep hoping to get to at least one soon. Salem's Lot is pure King hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have to buy and read the first book from Zink. But I am waiting for the new covers to arrive at the bookstore. ;) I like those new ones. Guardian of the Gate looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna read that verse novel!

    Have another great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you have some spine-tingling reading planned with Stephen King. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an intriguing selection of books. Hope you enjoy them.

    I clicked over to read your review of Crank, because I read another book by this author. Great story, but the verse bugged me. I probably won't read any of her others for that reason. I understand that ALL of her books are in that format.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Salem's Lot! I have that here, too, but I'm too chicken to read it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! This series sounds so good... I've got to start the first book. Happy reading, Marce!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great reading week. I've got to get to The Prophecy of Sisters! Crank looks like a hard read. Just getting into novels in verse. After the Kiss and T4 were two I enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm, the only book I have read from your list is Salem's Lot and that was decades ago. It is a good book. Have a delightful week choosing books. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I have read Salem's Lot but it was a long time ago. I agree with Lily, Stephen King's scare me and stick with me. I can read the goriest Paterson but not SK, they creep into my dreams/nightmares~

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really want to read Prophecy Of The Sisters, so I'm really glad to see you enjoyed it! I hope you enjoy the sequel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got The Prophecy Of The Sisters and Guardian Of The gate and can't wait to get round to them...I've only read great things about them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.