Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday What Are you Reading? The Sculpture by Gregory Funaro



It's Monday, and it's time for What are you Reading, hosted by Sheila over on Book Journey


Go over and network, Sheila also has an incentive to having fun while networking and adding to your TBR list. You get to enter to win a prize, just for networking, how cool is that.


I'm currently reading The Sculptor Summary from Amazon - it is so good so far.

Killing Is An Art


In life, they were flawed. In death, they are perfect works of art--killed, preserved, and carefully molded into replicas of Michelangelo's most celebrated creations. Only The Sculptor can bring forth their true beauty and teach the world to appreciate his gift.

He Is The Master

FBI Special Agent Sam Markham has a reputation for tracking serial killers, but this artful adversary is meticulous, disciplined, and more ruthless than any he's encountered. The only clue is a note dedicating the latest "statue" to Cathy Hildebrant, an art historian who shares Sam's fear that the killing has just begun.

And She Is The Perfect Subject

In a quiet Rhode Island town, The Sculptor shapes his latest macabre creation, waiting for Cathy to draw nearer so that his message can be understood at last. And the only way to save her is for Sam to unlock a psychopath's twisted mind before his final, terrifying masterpiece is revealed. . .


I started The Husband by Dean Koontz, i'll go back to this one, it wasn't grabbing me.


I finished Buying Time Review 4 1/2 stars


I am a mood reader but these are on my mind for what may be next:

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
A Verse Novel either Crank by Ellen Hopkins or a Lisa Schroder

So what was your favourite read from last week and what are you reading now?

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce

11 comments:

  1. Wow, The Sculptor sounds so cool! I can't wait for your review. Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a new title to me but sounds interesting! Favorite read last week? Oh they were all so different.... lets see, probably The Color Purple because it surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound like interesting books. I'm currently reading Water Bound by Feehan which has one of the most unique heroines I have ever read about. My weekly report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still Missing, I thought, was a great read!!
    I have put that author on my radar.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read The Husband a while ago and it's pretty good, so you might like it if you get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sculptor sounds interesting. I'll be looking for your review. I enjoyed Still Missing, I hope you will like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got The Sculptor on my TBR list for this summer, too. Sounds really intriguing - and really creepy! Hope you enjoy all your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sculptor is definitely something I will look for and I think you'll enjoy Still Missing. I did a lot.
    The Husband, on the other hand, wasn't all that great to me either, even though Koontz is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I requested the Sculptor from paperbackswap.com and I should have it within the next couple of weeks! I can't wait.

    Yes we do read together, I have to not go to crazy so we have together time, but I try to get books we both like as well. This last one was a goodie.

    Paula
    Tomes Devotee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to reading Still Missing. I've read great reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.