Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Table Talk Meme with CMash


Post 3 tidbits, questions and/or comments on your blog and add your link over to CMash Loves to Read.. Then you are on your way to meeting new and old bloggers for coffee.



Welcome to Tea Time with Marce, have a cup of tea and today's treat is powdered mini donuts.  Enjoy

My 3 tidbits......

1)  I had an MRI last week, have you had one?  It sounds like a big drum and drilling going on right next to your head.  100% louder than I expected.

2)  I have protruding c4-c5 disks in my neck, it is the worst pain I have ever had, my neck, shoulder and numbness going down my arm.  I am in day 10 of agony, so I really shouldn't be on the computer, but that means more reading :-)

3)  I love the talk show Ellen, she is the best, loves to dance and is just to funny.  Did any of you watch So You Think You Can Dance when she performed, you must watch it.  I was crying with laughter.

Go here to watch on You Tube

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce for Table Talk

Also, I am celebrating my 1st year of blogging all week, check out my giveaway and new meme starting on Thursday.  Blogoversary Giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I have had MRIs and it never fails when they say don't move, I get an itch.

    I can empathize with you. Back pain is awful. You are right you shouldn't be on the computer but glad you were to participate in this meme. Have you seen your doctor? Hope you feel better soon.

    I think she is hysterical. I love when she calls that lady..can't think of her name..who I think is as funny as Ellen.

    Thanks for the coffee and doughnuts..Lets meet up again next week.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never had an MRI, but watched my son go through it when he was nine.

    Sorry to hear about your back pain. Hope they're able to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow darling. I hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MRI sounds terrible. I do hope everythings okay and you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marce,
    Yes I have had an MRI and it was definitely loud. I kept my eyes closed right up until the end and then was horrified at how close the top of the machine was to my face. I have lower back problems but my husband has upper and he says the pain is excruciating.

    Ellen was hysterical on So you Think You Can Dance. Glad to see that YouTube has it!

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Managed to miss an MRI. I slipped a disc in my lower back a few years ago and was off work 5 months.
    Do hope your pain eases up soon. It is not until you get an injury to the neck/back that you realise how much work they actually do for our bodies.

    take care
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had an MRI three years ago when they thought I was having a stroke, but it turned out to be a complicated migraine. Not pleasant.

    Hopping by from the Table Talk hop!
    Have a great day and feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love So You Think You Can Dance! To me, the amazing talent there just never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I have had an MRI and I kept my eyes closed and prayed the whole time, repetitive prayers to keep myself calm. It was very nerve wracking. Did not see Ellen but may check it out on youtube later.
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never had an MRI but my hubby has and he said it was so loud it hurt.

    Hope you're pain free soon!

    I used to watch Ellen but haven't in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never had an MRI. I think my brother has, but the closest I've ever come to any of those types of tests is watching House.

    I hope your pain free soon! I guess more reading is a good thing to come out of it, but I know after a while it can just make a person feel a little loony.

    I'm off to watch this ellen clip now. I love Ellen, she's just always so happy and I think that's the best part of her show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tea Time with Marce, I appreciate your comments. I have decided to make this an Award Free Zone, thank you for thinking of me but I prefer comments and do my best to be a good networking blogging friend also.

If you are a new follower, please tell me so I can come visit also.